CNC Turning Service
At BEST Parts, We have 30+ high-precision CNC Turning machine and 50+ excellent engineers with more than 20 years of experience CNC turning for parts manufacturing， we are proud of the high quality of the CNC turning parts we produce. Experienced quality personnel ensures that customer requirements are met or exceeded at all stages of production in custom industrial processing. Whether your requirements are aluminum, copper, stainless steel, polycarbonate, POM, or medical plastic parts, we can help you.
Latest CNC Turned Parts Cases
We produce high-quality CNC turned parts online, which are used in aviation, automotive, marine engineering, medical, electronic equipment, and other fields.
Looking for professional OEM CNC turning services or want to receive a high-quality part from a reputable and reliable supplier? Best Parts provides excellent quality CNC lathe services in the United States and Europe based on the requirements to customers, featuring precision machined parts, lathe parts. Our precision CNC Turning Parts applications exist in a variety of industries including automobile, electronics, medical and more. We mainly serve customers from the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and more countries & regions.
Why Choose Best Parts for your CNC Turning Projects?
Choose Best Parts to help you with your CNC turning needs, we use state of the art machinery and have over 20 years’ experience working in the precision engineering industry. We are capable of working on a full range of projects from small to large. Our CNC turning parts manufacturing Systems are rapid and efficient. For more information on our CNC Machining Services or any of our Precision Engineering Services such as CNC Turning or CNC Milling, please contact us.
Our CNC Turning Capabilities
If you are looking for professional OEM/ODM CNC turning services or want to receive a high-quality CNC Turned part from a reputable and reliable supplier?
20+ Years Best Parts had provided excellent quality CNC turned parts manufacturing for the United States and Europe customers on-demand, featuring precision machined parts, lathe parts. Our precision CNC Turning Parts applications exist in a variety of industries including automobile, electronics, medical and more. We mainly serve customers from the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and more countries & regions.
Not only can provide high-quality parts machining, but Best Parts can also finish excellent surface finish, especially in anodic oxidation, polishing, copper plating, etc. We have been equipped with a high-precision tester, which can ensure the accuracy of the standard of the parts.
How is CNC lathe works？
– CNC lathe work is just one type of CNC machining. … A simple CNC lathe operates on two axes with the cutting tool in a fixed position at 8 to 24 station turret. The rotating action of the workpiece is called “turning.” This is why certain types of CNC lathes are called CNC Turning Machines.
– The working principle of the CNC lathe is that the CNC system sends out pulses according to the instructions, and the driving motors in the X and Z directions installed on the machine tool are used to achieve the effect you want.
Features Of CNC Turning Service in Best Parts
With the development of numerical control technology, considering its control method and use characteristics, higher requirements are put forward for the productivity, machining accuracy, and life of the machine tool.
1. Strong adaptability to processing objects, suitable for single-piece production of molds and other products
2. High processing precision and stable processing quality;
3. Multi-coordinate linkage can be carried out, and parts with complex shapes can be processed;
4. When the machining parts are changed, it is generally only necessary to change the numerical control program, which can save production preparation time;
5. The machine tool itself has high precision, high rigidity, and high productivity (generally 3 to 5 times that of ordinary machine tools);
6. The machine tool has a high degree of automation, which can reduce labor intensity;
What Materials can be CNC Turned?
We work with a wide range of plastic and metal alloy materials including magnesium, mild and stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and titanium as well as rigid engineering grade plastic resins. These materials are part of our standard inventory and can be sourced for immediate availability from reliable vendors who have been thoroughly vetted and approved by us. In addition, we can also provide specialty materials such as super hard alloys – just talk with our engineers to learn how we can meet your needs.
Most importantly, to ensure that your CNC machined parts meet all regulatory requirements we have an incoming materials inspection lab where we use sophisticated analytic testing instruments using Raman spectroscopy to confirm the exact chemical and physical properties of all raw materials. We leave nothing to chance for your peace of mind.
Industrial Applications of CNC Turned Parts
The shapes that can be made by CNC turning include various flat surfaces, tapers, contours, fillet and radius contours, and threaded surfaces. Although many turned parts use a single axis of rotation, there can also be multiple axes to provide greater flexibility (for example, camshafts).
engine, housing, screws, motor shafts, bearing sleeves, knobs, gaskets, shift levers, hydraulic valves, valve housings, sensor housings
fasteners, bushings, screws (rivets, bolts, nuts), shafts, engine components
PCB auxiliary board, light-receiving end interface ferrule assembly, optical device metal assembly, product metal shell
—Medical and biotechnology
medical speculums, auxiliary surgical instruments, optoelectronic instrument components